We have provided a Durig version of the well researched Dogs of the Dow giving us a specialized approach to investing in the Dogs of the Dow. Historically our time tested approach has out preformed most indices while providing a handsome level of dividend income. We will also make sure our Dogs of the Dow strategy has increased tax strategy. This portfolio perfect for those looking to put money behind Dogs of the Dow strategy but over time but don’t want to put in the the work and man hours to keep it current. With the cost so low why don’t you have a professional review it, and mix and match it with our many other successful strategies to fit your needs.
Dogs of the Dow
Annual Cost: .50 or 1/8 of a percent per quarter.
Current Yield About: 3.4 %
Minimum Investments: $25,000
Minimum Holding Period: None
Let us do the work for you.
Updates to our FX Segregated Accounts
Updates to our Distressed Debt 1 Hedge Fund
- Distressed Debt 1 has outperformed the S & P Total Return by over 600% since it inception
- ROLTA wrongly prioritizes Stockholders ahead of Bondholders
Review Our Recent Coverage of Individual Bonds
- Earn ~16% YTM with Jones Energy Holdings, Maturing April 2022
- Grab ~9.4% YTM with Kindred Healthcare, January 2023 Bonds
- Pick up 7.4% YTM with Albertsons, June 2024 Bonds
- Drill into 25%+ YTM with W&T Offshore, June 2019 Bonds
- Fire Up Over 13% YTM with Ferrell Gas 2020 Bonds
Dogs of the Dow News
- Dogs of the Dow pull even with the market
- Boeing Flies To Record Altitude, Here's How To Trade It
- Top 50 Real Estate Sector Top Dogs Fetch Up To 17% Yields & 62% Gains To September 2018
- Caterpillar bulldozed to an all-time high, here's how to trade it
- Hercules Capital : Receives a Reaffirmed Investment Grade Credit and Corpor ...
- General Electric Corporation (GE) Stock Is Still a Short … For Now
- China's Stocks Are Leaving Bonds in the Dust
- 3 Tech Stocks You Can Buy on Sale Now
- Cracker Barrel Stock Has a Lot to Prove on Wednesday
- 20 Under 40: Paul Tonkin