Dogs of the Dow – Active Accounts
We have provided a Durig version of the well researched Dogs of the Dow giving us a specialized approach to investing in the Dogs of the Dow. Historically our time tested approach has out preformed most indices while providing a handsome level of dividend income. We will also make sure our Dogs of the Dow strategy has increased tax strategy. This portfolio perfect for those looking to put money behind Dogs of the Dow strategy but over time but don’t want to put in the the work and man hours to keep it current. With the cost so low why don’t you have a professional review it, and mix and match it with our many other successful strategies to fit your needs.
Dogs of the Dow
Annual Cost: .50 or 1/8 of a percent per quarter.
Current Yield About: 3.4 %
Minimum Investments: $25,000
Minimum Holding Period: None
Let us do the work for you.
Updates to our FX Segregated Accounts
Updates to our Distressed Debt 1 Hedge Fund
- Distressed Debt 1 Media Presentation
- Distressed Debt 1 has outperformed the S & P Total Return by over 500% since inception
Review Our Recent Coverage of Individual Bonds
- Bag 9% YTM with SuperValu, Inc., Maturing November 2022
- How does Durig Capital’s Fixed Income 2 (FX2) portfolio stack up?
- Find 9.5% YTM with Uniti Group, Maturing October 2023
- Earn 12.5% YTM with BakerCorp International, Maturing June 2019
- Tune in to 107% YTM with Cumulus Media, May 2019 Bonds
Dogs of the Dow News
- Dogs of the Dow hang close to overall market
- Dogs Of The Dow Outperform Broad Index Fund
- Should You Invest in 2017's Dogs of the Dow?
- How To Trade The 8 'Dogs Of The Dow,' Which Outperformed The Dow In September
- Dogs of the Dow Could Be a Huge Winner Again in 2017
- The Dogs of the Dow are falling behind in the 2017 rally
- Beware! This Surprise Lurks in Wait for Dividend Investors
- Tesla-charging stations and dog spas: What New York’s luxury real-estate buyers want right now
- It's Dow Dog's Night For This Tech Giant; Chip Earnings Start Strong: S&P 500 Futures
- Barking Up The Dogs Of The Dow Tree