Dogs of the Dow – Active Accounts
We have provided our Durig version of the well researched Dogs of the Dow giving us a specialized approach to investing in the Dogs of the Dow. Historically our time tested approach has out preformed most indices while providing a handsome level of dividend income. We will also make sure our Dogs of the Dow strategy has increased tax strategy. This portfolio perfect for those looking to put money behind Dogs of the Dow strategy but over time but don’t want to put in the the work and man hours to keep it current. With the cost so low why don’t you have a professional review it, and mix and match it with our many other successful strategies to fit your needs.
Dogs of the Dow
Annual Cost: .50 or 1/8 of a percent per quarter.
Current Yield About: 3.4 %
Minimum Investments: $25,000
Minimum Holding Period: None
Let us do the work for you.
Updates to our FX Segregated Accounts
Updates to our Distressed Debt 1 Hedge Fund
- A New Approach for Distressed Debt 1
- Distressed Debt 1 – One of HedgeCo’s Top Ranked CAGR’s of 24.76 % with a Negative Beta of -0.53
Review Our Recent Coverage of Individual Bonds
- Earn Over 11.5% YTM with DJO Global, Bonds Mature April 2020
- Collect 9.50% YTM with WesternOne, Bonds Mature June 2020
- Over 10.5% YTM with California Resources Corporation, Bonds Mature September 2021
- Supplement your Portfolio with Over 11.5% YTM from Vitamin Shoppe, Bonds Mature December 2020
- Earn a Robust 13.5% YTM with GNC, Bonds Mature August 2020
Dogs of the Dow News
- Dogs Of The Dow Living Up To Their Name This Year
- 3 Dogs of the Dow That Will Turn Around
- The 'Dogs Of The Dow' Investment Strategy Is Becoming Popular Again, But It Doesn't Work
- FOX NEWS FIRST: Hearing in limbo as Kavanaugh's accuser sets her terms; Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen meets with Mueller
- Goldman Sachs' New Structure - Right Time, Right Place
- Dogs Of The Dow Update For July
- Is This Favorite Dividend Strategy Keeping Up With Soaring Stock Markets?
- How the Dogs of the Dow Fared Through the Market Correction
- Meet the 2018 Dogs of the Dow
- Why the “Puppies of the Dow” Will Beat the Market