Dogs of the Dow – Active Accounts
We have provided our Durig version of the well researched Dogs of the Dow giving us a specialized approach to investing in the Dogs of the Dow. Historically our time tested approach has out preformed most indices while providing a handsome level of dividend income. We will also make sure our Dogs of the Dow strategy has increased tax strategy. This portfolio perfect for those looking to put money behind Dogs of the Dow strategy but over time but don’t want to put in the the work and man hours to keep it current. With the cost so low why don’t you have a professional review it, and mix and match it with our many other successful strategies to fit your needs.
Dogs of the Dow
Annual Cost: .50 or 1/8 of a percent per quarter.
Current Yield About: 3.4 %
Minimum Investments: $25,000
Minimum Holding Period: None
Let us do the work for you.
Updates to our FX Segregated Accounts
Updates to our Distressed Debt 1 Hedge Fund
- Distressed Debt 1 has a compound rate of return of 41.02 %
- Cumulus Media’s Restructuring Proposal Unfairly Favors Banks – An Analysis By Distressed Debt 1 LP Hedge Fund
Review Our Recent Coverage of Individual Bonds
- 2017 in Review: Durig Fixed Income 2 (FX2) Portfolio & Bond Recap
- Letter to Discovery Air about article – Is Clairvest Concealing Crooked Motives In It’s Recent Takeover of Discovery Air Defense Services?
- Discovery Air Inc Board of Directors Letter
- Find over 22% YTM with Northern Oil & Gas, Durig Fixed Income, Bonds Mature June 2020
- CEC Entertainment, 9% Yield-to-Maturity, Durig Fixed Income 2 Due February 2022
Dogs of the Dow News
- The 8 'Dogs Of The Dow' Selections For 2018
- Opinion: These ‘Lucky 13’ dividend-rich stocks are better bets than the ‘Dogs of the Dow’
- Meet the 2018 Dogs of the Dow
- A Strategy That Beat The S&P 500: Here Are Your 2018 'Dogs Of The Dow'
- Dogs of the Dow come up a little short
- One of the biggest Dow dogs of 2017, Exxon, may be in for a turnaround
- Cramer: There Are the Dogs of the Dow and Then There's GE