The Dogs of the Dow – New Dogs of the Dow Significantly Outperforms Major Indices.
We have created our own version of the well established Dogs of the Dow strategy, with a slightly different, specialized approach to investing in the Dogs of the Dow. Historically, our approach has outperformed most indices while providing a handsome level of dividend income. We also make sure our Dogs of the Dow strategy has greater tax efficiency. This portfolio is ideal for those looking to put money behind Dogs of the Dow Strategy, but don’t want to put in the the work and many hours necessary to keep the portfolio current. At such a low management cost, why not have a dedicated professional review, manage, or mix and match with our many other successful strategies to fit your needs.
Annual Cost: .50 or 1/8 of a percent per quarter.
Current Yield About: 3.4 %
Minimum Investments: $25,000
Minimum Holding Period: None
Tired of being on a leash?
Break away with our Free Dogs of the Dow Newsletter and experience the difference.
Read leading news articles and research on the Dogs of the Dow and much more.
Please fill out your information below, then click “Send”.
Your information will be kept private.
Updates to our FX Segregated Accounts
Updates to our Distressed Debt 1 Hedge Fund
- A New Approach for Distressed Debt 1
- Distressed Debt 1 – One of HedgeCo’s Top Ranked CAGR’s of 24.76 % with a Negative Beta of -0.53
Review Our Recent Coverage of Individual Bonds
- Plug Into 27% YTM with Frontier Communications, Bonds Mature April 2022
- Dogs of the Dow: Durig Leads the Pack in Past Performance
- DHX Media, 2024 Convertible Fixed Income Bonds, Over 12.5% YTM
- New Dogs of the Dow Portfolio Outperforms Major Indices
- Dive Into Nearly 17.5% YTM with California Resources Corporation, Bonds Mature September 2021
Dogs of the Dow News
- Hungry Dogs Of The Dow Chase 15.79% Net Gains Targeted By Wall Street Gurus For June
- Dogs of the Dow: A Classic Investment Strategy
- The Dogs of the Dow Start 2019 Slow
- The Dogs of the Dow: Investing Made Easy
- The 2014 'Dow Dogs' Produce A 2015 New Year's Investment Resolution
- Dogs of the Dow Win in 2018: Will ETFs See Success in 2019?
- Dogs Of The Dow Lag Broader Market
- The Dogs of the Dow are falling behind in the 2017 rally
- Here Are the 2019 Dogs of the Dow
- Classic 'dogs of the Dow' investment strategy is crushing the market this year