The Dogs of the Dow – New Dogs of the Dow Significantly Outperformed The Major Indices.
We have created our own version of the well established Dogs of the Dow strategy, with a slightly different, specialized approach to investing in the Dogs of the Dow. Historically, our approach has outperformed most indices while providing a handsome level of dividend income. We also make sure our Dogs of the Dow strategy has greater tax efficiency. This portfolio is ideal for those looking to put money behind Dogs of the Dow Strategy, but don’t want to put in the the work and many hours necessary to keep the portfolio current. At such a low management cost, why not have a dedicated professional review, manage, or mix and match with our many other successful strategies to fit your needs.
Annual Cost: .50 or 1/8 of a percent per quarter.
Current Yield About: 3.4 %
Minimum Investments: $25,000
Minimum Holding Period: None
Tired of being on a leash?
Break away with our Free Dogs of the Dow Newsletter and experience the difference.
Read leading news articles and research on the Dogs of the Dow and much more.
Please fill out your information below, then click “Send”.
Your information will be kept private.
Updates to our FX Segregated Accounts
Updates to our Distressed Debt 1 Hedge Fund
- A New Approach for Distressed Debt 1
- Distressed Debt 1 – One of HedgeCo’s Top Ranked CAGR’s of 24.76 % with a Negative Beta of -0.53
Review Our Recent Coverage of Individual Bonds
- Collect 7.25% YTM with Magnachip Semiconductor, Bonds Mature July 2021
- Pump Out Over 13% YTM with Ferrellgas, Bonds Mature May 2021
- Produce Over 18% YTM with Denbury Resources, Bonds Maturing August 2021
- Lode Up On 8% YTM with Gran Colombia Gold’s Monthly Paying “Gold Notes” Maturing April 2024
- Drive Home Over 6.5% YTM with Hertz, Bonds Mature October 2022
Dogs of the Dow News
- Dow Dog Days Of Summer: Broker Targets Near As Prices Hit Historic Highs
- Millennials vs. Dogs of the Dow Thematic Investing
- The 2014 'Dow Dogs' Produce A 2015 New Year's Investment Resolution
- The Dogs of the Dow Start 2019 Slow
- Here Are the 2019 Dogs of the Dow
- Doubling Down On New Dogs Of The Dow Dividends For 10% Yields
- The Dogs of the Dow: Investing Made Easy
- 3 Dogs of the Dow That Will Turn Around
- The Dogs of the Dow are falling behind in the 2017 rally
- Classic 'dogs of the Dow' investment strategy is crushing the market this year