Dogs of the Dow – Active Accounts
We have provided our Durig version of the well researched Dogs of the Dow giving us a specialized approach to investing in the Dogs of the Dow. Historically our time tested approach has out preformed most indices while providing a handsome level of dividend income. We will also make sure our Dogs of the Dow strategy has increased tax strategy. This portfolio perfect for those looking to put money behind Dogs of the Dow strategy but over time but don’t want to put in the the work and man hours to keep it current. With the cost so low why don’t you have a professional review it, and mix and match it with our many other successful strategies to fit your needs.
Dogs of the Dow
Annual Cost: .50 or 1/8 of a percent per quarter.
Current Yield About: 3.4 %
Minimum Investments: $25,000
Minimum Holding Period: None
Let us do the work for you.
Updates to our FX Segregated Accounts
Updates to our Distressed Debt 1 Hedge Fund
- A New Approach for Distressed Debt 1
- Distressed Debt 1 – One of HedgeCo’s Top Ranked CAGR’s of 24.76 % with a Negative Beta of -0.53
Review Our Recent Coverage of Individual Bonds
- Drive Over 6.7% YTM with Tenneco Inc., Bonds Mature December 2024
- Strike Gold with Monthly Paying “Gold Notes” from Gran Colombia Gold, Over 8% YTM, Mature April 2024
- Find 6.6% YTM with Quad Graphics, Bonds Mature May 2022
- Connect with Over 22% YTM from Frontier Communications, Bonds Mature April 2022
- Updated Review: Entrec Corporation, 16% YTM, Maturing June of 2021
Dogs of the Dow News
- Dogs of the Dow: A Classic Investment Strategy
- The Dogs of the Dow Start 2019 Slow
- Dogs Of The Dow Outperform Broad Index Fund
- Classic 'dogs of the Dow' investment strategy is crushing the market this year
- Dogs of the Dow Win in 2018: Will ETFs See Success in 2019?
- Here Are the 2019 Dogs of the Dow
- The Dogs of the Dow: Investing Made Easy
- Forget About Dogs Of The Dow In 2019, Upgrade To Dobermans
- Dow Dogs Barking: Dow Tops By Yield, UnitedHealth Tops By Broker Bets In May
- 3 Dogs of the Dow That Will Turn Around