Dogs of the Dow – Active Accounts
We have provided our Durig version of the well researched Dogs of the Dow giving us a specialized approach to investing in the Dogs of the Dow. Historically our time tested approach has out preformed most indices while providing a handsome level of dividend income. We will also make sure our Dogs of the Dow strategy has increased tax strategy. This portfolio perfect for those looking to put money behind Dogs of the Dow strategy but over time but don’t want to put in the the work and man hours to keep it current. With the cost so low why don’t you have a professional review it, and mix and match it with our many other successful strategies to fit your needs.
Dogs of the Dow
Annual Cost: .50 or 1/8 of a percent per quarter.
Current Yield About: 3.4 %
Minimum Investments: $25,000
Minimum Holding Period: None
Let us do the work for you.
Updates to our FX Segregated Accounts
Updates to our Distressed Debt 1 Hedge Fund
- A New Approach for Distressed Debt 1
- Distressed Debt 1 – One of HedgeCo’s Top Ranked CAGR’s of 24.76 % with a Negative Beta of -0.53
Review Our Recent Coverage of Individual Bonds
- Durig’s Fixed Income 2 (FX2) Portfolio – Performance Review
- Earn Over 11.5% YTM with DJO Global, Bonds Mature April 2020
- Collect 9.50% YTM with WesternOne, Bonds Mature June 2020
- Over 10.5% YTM with California Resources Corporation, Bonds Mature September 2021
- Supplement your Portfolio with Over 11.5% YTM from Vitamin Shoppe, Bonds Mature December 2020
Dogs of the Dow News
- Here Are the 2019 Dogs of the Dow
- Dogs Of The Dow A Winning Strategy In 2018
- My 3 Favorite “Dogs Of The Dow” For 2019
- 3 Dogs of the Dow That Will Turn Around
- Here are the new 'Dogs of the Dow,' a simple investing strategy that beat the market last year
- Small Dogs of the Dow: A Simple Strategy for 2016
- This Simple Stock Screen Beat the Dow in 2018
- 5 Dogs of the Dow Stocks for 2019
- Does a “Dogs” investment strategy make sense?
- Meet the Preliminary Dogs of the Dow for 2018